The Value in Purchasing (ViP) Program is the only national group purchasing organization (GPO) endorsed by NACHC.
ViP is a partnership with Provista-Vizient, the largest GPO in the country. The program offers over 1 million items and services at discounted rates.
- Over 1 million products and services under contract with ViP
- Over 1,000 health center systems utilizing ViP
- $145,511,211.23 in savings achieved by health centers utilizing ViP since 2006
- $1,067,082,215.68 in total purchases by health centers utilizing ViP since 2006
- Benefits of the largest GPO in America.
- Discounts based on $100 billion purchasing volume.
- Over 1 million items and services under contract.
- CHC-specific contracts.
- No membership Fees.
- No contractual obligation.
- Ease of use and implementation.
- Support of state, regional, and national associations.