Featured CHV Partners
Office and Facility
In order to secure benefits on behalf of health centers, CHV utilizes a standardized process to evaluate potential partners. CHV’s partnership process includes:
- Gathering a dynamic group of health center thought leaders to advise CHV on health centers’ unique challenges and possible solutions.
- Identifying potential partner organizations committed to promoting the health center mission and with a deep understanding or unique perspective of health center challenges.
- Evaluating those potential partners through a pilot program and validation process.
- Securing value on behalf of health centers with partners who have successfully completed pilot evaluation.
- Promoting chosen partners to the health center market.
CHV employees are health center people first and know that health centers rely on the expertise of partners to help provide high quality care to the patients and communities they serve. CHV is proud to partner with best in class distributors, manufacturers and suppliers while offering discounted rates to health centers.
Ready to Get Started?
Take the next step to start saving. We're just one call or click away.
Vice President of Business Affairs
[o] 301-347-0400 ext. 4061
Member Support Specialist
[o] 301.347.0400 ext. 4007
VP of Partner & Business Development
Vice President of Sales and Client Services